Professional Building Surveyors Singapore
P-CON Building Surveyors Pte. Ltd. is a professional building surveyors firm proving building surveying and inspection services for all types of buildings and structures in Singapore and Southeast Asia countries including Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippine, Thailand, etc.
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM of P-CON Building Surveyors Pte. Ltd.
Surveyor YAP YEONG CHWAN
Surveyor Yap Yeong Chwan holds a BSc. (Hons) of Building Surveying from University of Malaya (UM), Malaysia.
He is a Chartered Building Surveyor registered with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), a Chartered Building Engineer registered with the Association of Building Engineers (CABE), UK, an incorporated member of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), a Registered Building Surveyor with the Malaysian Association of Registered Building Surveyors (myRBS) and a Registered Member of the Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM).
Surveyor BRYAN TENG CHIOU SIONG
Surveyor Teng Chiou Siong holds a BSc. (Hons) of Building Surveying from University of Malaya (UM), Malaysia.
He is a Chartered Building Engineer registered with the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE), UK and a Registered Member of the Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM).
After graduating from UM in 2001, they had spent 4 years working as a building surveyor for a building surveying consultancy firm in Singapore and have 14 years of experiences in the building surveying industry in Malaysia. With a total of 18 years of experience in the building surveying field, they both are expert in giving advice on the matter of building condition, building defects, construction impact to the surroundings, precautionary measures and giving opinions on rectifications or repairs.
They actively involved as a consultant to provide professional advice to various major projects in Malaysia such as pre-construction condition survey of the MRT project, planning stage of a proposed new expressway in Klang Valley, refurbishment works and repair cost estimation of Sulaiman Building (Heritage Building) for KL Regional Centre For Arbitration (KLRCA), they also provide survey works and advice on infrastructure works such as Senai-Pasir Gudang-Desaru Expressway, Kajang-Seremban Expressway, 9km Main Sewarage pipes in Klang, Electrified Double Tracking Project between Ipoh and Padang Besar (Prai Swing Bridge) and many more.
Surveyor ASHA BALAKRISHNAN
Surveyor Asha holds a BSc. (Hons) of Building Surveying from University of Malaya (UM) in Malaysia. She is a Chartered Building Surveyor registered with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), a Chartered Building Engineer registered with the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE), UK, a Registered Member of The Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM), and a Registered Building Surveyor of the Malaysian Association of Registered Building Surveyors (MyRBS).
She has more than 16 years of extensive experience in the construction industry and has been participated in major projects such as: -
Pre-Construction Condition Survey (Dilapidation survey) for:
1) Papan 1 – Regional sewage treatment plants and sewerage pipelines project in Papan, Daerah Kinta, Perak, Malaysia.
2) Sewerage Project under the Greater Kuala Lumpur and Klang Valley Programs – River of life catchment, D43 – Construction of sewerage pipelines in Batu, Jinjang-Kepong, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
3) Lebuhraya DUKE Fasa 3 Sdn Bhd: Setiawangsa - Pantai Expressway (SPE) Privatization Project, Malaysia.
4) Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Klang Valley - Sungai Buloh-Serdang-Putrajaya (SSP Line 2) Project, Malaysia and more.
Independent Condition Survey for:
1) Citibank branches at Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Melaka, Sabah, Johor and Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
2) The existing suspended ceiling systems for TGV Cinemas (branches in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Perak & Negeri Sembilan), Malaysia.
3) Club Med Cherating Beach, 29th Mile, Jalan Kuantan-Kemaman, 26080 Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia.
Due-Diligence and M&E Condition Survey for:
1) The existing Kolej Yayasan Saad, Jalan Kolej Yayasan Saad, 75350 Ayer Keroh, Melaka, Malaysia.
2) The existing St. Joseph's Institution International School, Tropicana Indah, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.